Friday, December 16, 2011

Final Props and last story moment

There is no such thing as a 10 minute cat nap, if you are exhausted and you close your eyes your most likely not going to get up for awhile SO DON'T SUCCUMB to that little voice that says "oh i'm just going to rest my eyes for 10 mins" like I did earlier today. Woke up and put the finishing touches on my props. The gun could still use some color touch ups so it's less bland and the car just looks like crap when you apply color so I'll have to figure out how to approach that. And lastly my second story moment...I'm definitely redoing this but lighting wise this is somewhat close to what I was thinking. With more time I'll be able to add the details I wanted with the architecture in the background and repose the characters to create something a lot closer to what I had in mind. That is all, back to sleep or more like a very very deep hibernation after this semester. Merry Christmas to everyone !



No comments:

Post a Comment